Designed to deliver pure acoustic tone.
A cable made to deliver the warmth, harmonics, and sustain of your acoustic with precision and clarity. Magnetic fields in ordinary cables cause frequency and phase distortions, but the patented 3-way Time Correct windings in the Monster Acoustic Instrument Cable reject interference protecting all of your instrument's transient attack, full output, and critical overtones.
Monster Cable Acoustic Instrument Cable Features:
- Multiple gauge high and low frequency wire networks for accurate, natural sound reproduction
- Precision Time Correct windings for more accurate sound reproduction
- 95% coverage copper-braided shield rejects RFI and EMI for a lower noise floor and increased resolution
- MicroFiber dielectric on all conductors for faster transients and greater clarity
- IsoTec vibration technology further reduces handling noise
- Extra-flexible Duraflex outer jacket for superior reliability and cut resistance
- Striking natural wood grain connector design compliments the natural wood look of most acoustic instruments